No Purchase Necessary
- DESCRIPTION OF THE CONTEST. The “2019 World Championships VIP Experience” (the “Contest” is sponsored by SnoCountry, Inc, 10 Water Street, Suite 205, Lebanon, NH 03766 (“Sponsor”). The winner of the Contest will receive a Grand Prize Package as more specifically described below. The Contest begins at 7:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on November 1, 2018, and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on December 2, 2018 (the “Contest Period”). Sponsor will select the Contest winner in accordance with the procedures set forth below and will announce such winner before Dec. 3, 2018. By participating in the Contest, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. By entering this sweepstake, you are opting in to receive email communication from SnoCountry, Inc. U.S. Ski & Snowboard; Ski Utah; Ski Butlers; GetSkiTickets.com; Skis.com; Snowboards.com; and Park City Lodging.
- WHO MAY ENTER. The Contest is open only to those legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Directors, officers, employees, and their immediate family members, or those living in the same household as such directors, officers, and employees, of any Contest Sponsors, or their respective parent, affiliate, or subsidiary companies, agents, or representatives (collectively “Promotion Entities”) are not eligible to enter or win. The Contest is void where restricted or prohibited by law.
- HOW TO ENTER. To participate in the Contest, you must complete and submit the entry form at http://www.2019WCSweepstakes.com (the Website) in its entirety during the Contest Period. Any entry featuring a submission that, in Sponsor’s good faith judgement, violates the Submission Requirements will be disqualified. The Website’s database clock will be the official time keeper for the Contest. Proof of entering information on the Website is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt by Sponsor of such entry. Upon submission of entry, any or all information collected will be provided to the Sponsor and all Promotion Entities listed under Contest Sponsors located at http://www.2019WCSweepstakes.com. Sponsor may engage a third party platform or application provided (“Third Party Application Provider”) to administer certain aspects of the Promotion, including without limitation, the online collection of entry information. Sponsor is not responsible for the storage or any use of your entry information by any Third Party Application Provider. ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR(S) RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ALL LEGAL AND EQUITABLE REMEDIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Additionally, any attempt to cheat the contest, as determined at the sole discretion of SnoCountry, Inc., may result in immediate disqualification of the entrant, as well as other possible consequences, including disqualification from any and all existing and future contests. In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the username submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a username in the SnoCountry, Inc. website system.
- WINNER SELECTION. At the end of the Contest Period, Sponsor will monitor and review initial entries for eligibility. Sponsor will select (1) one winning entry (the “Winning Entry”). The Winning Entry shall be made by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and such determination shall be final and binding. The odds of being selected as a winner depend on the number of eligible entries received during the entry period.
- PRIZES. One (1) Grand Prize is available. The Grand Prize Winner (“the Grand Prize Winner”) will receive: 1. $1,000 in airfare credit; 2. Four-night stay at a Park City Lodging managed property; 3. Two 2019 World Championships VIP Passes; 4. Ski Butler Ski/Snowboard premium rental for four days for two people; 5. Two (2) Ski and/or Snowboard packages from Skis.com/Snowboards.com; 6. Airport Transfers to/from SLC to Park City / or, rental car credit in equivalent; 7. Schwag Bag. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000). Grand Prize Package is non-transferable, non-extendable, and non-exchangeable.
All other prize expenses not specified herein shall be the sole responsibility of prize winner including, without limitation, delivery, process and handling fees, gratuities, and/or personal purchases. The travel dates will fall between February 3, 2019 and Feb. 10, 2019. Travel must be confirmed by January 2, 2019 and will be arranged by the Sponsor. If confirmation of travel is not made by the Grand Prize Winner before January 15, 2019, the prize shall be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate prize winner may be selected from the remaining eligible entries received. The prize winner’s travel companion must be 18 years or older. The ARV for travel prizes in an estimate made before the Contest begins. Choice of airline and lodging accommodations are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The prize winner will not receive cash or any other form of compensation if actual travel costs are less than the estimate made in these Official Rules. Prize described above may be subject to additional restriction/conditions, which may be stated in the “Affidavit/Publicity Release” (as defined below) and/or other travel documents.
The Grand Prize and his or her travel companion must travel together on the same itinerary and must possess all required travel documents, including visas and valid passports, if and as applicable. All aspects of the travel portions of the Grand Prize must be conducted on such dates as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Airline credit is non-transferrable. The ARV for travel prizes may vary depending upon points of departure and destination and fare fluctuations. In the event the Grand Prize winner and/or his or her travel companion engages in behavior that, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s), Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip or other applicable experiences early, in whole or part, and send the Grand Prize winner and/or his or her travel companion home with no further compensation.
- GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS. Prizes will be awarded only if the potential winner fully complies with these Official Rules. All costs, including federal, state, and local taxes, meals, insurance, and other expenses not specifically identified as included in the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. All details and other restrictions of prizes not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- RULES GOVERNING POTENTIAL WINNERS. The potential Winning Contestant will be notified by email following Sponsor’s determination of winner and/or by telephone promptly following the winner selection. Winners may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release within seven (7) days following the date of attempted notification. In the event the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim prize, and/or fails to return any Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release, within the applicable period of time, Sponsor may elect to disqualify the selected winner, who will then forfeit his or her rights to receive the Grand Prize Package.
- PUBLICITY RELEASE. By participating in the Contest, in addition to any other grants which may be granted in any other agreement entered into between Sponsor and any entrant in or winner of the Contest, each entrant irrevocably grants the Promotion Entities the right to use such entrants name, likeness, biographical information, and Submission in any and all media for the promotion of the Contest, and hereby release the Promotion Entities from any liability with respect thereto.
The Winning Contestant agrees that the Sponsor and Promotion Entities may, without any limitation or further compensation, interview, videotape, photograph, and otherwise record winner (“the Recordings”) of their experiences while on the trip, and to use the Recordings and derivative works thereof, in whole or in part, for in-store advertising, social media advertising, web advertising, and for any other promotion or advertising purpose or any instructional/educational purpose.
By entering the Contest, the potential winner releases the Sponsor and all related parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, damages or any kind arising out of, or in connection with, the Contest or delivery, mis-delivery, acceptance, possession, or use of, or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses, and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional).
- FURTHER DOCUMENTATION. If Sponsor shall desire to secure additional documents in order to effectuate the purposes and intents of these Official Rules, then each entrant agrees to sign the same upon Sponsor’s request therefor.
- GENERAL RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY. Contest entrants agree that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgements and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, but in no event will attorneys’ fees be awarded or recoverable; and (3) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to seek punitive, incidental or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and/or any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- GOVERNING LAW. THE OFFICIAL RULES OF THIS CONTEST WILL BE GOVERNED, CONSTRUED, AND INTERPRETED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE; U.S.A. ENTRANTS AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND BY THE DECISION OF THE SPONSOR, WHICH ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL RESPECTS. SPONSOR RESERVES RIGHT TO CHANGE THESE OFFICIAL RULES AT ANY TIME, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, AND TO SUSPEND OR CANCEL THE CONTEST OR ANY ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST SHOULD VIRUSES, BUGS, UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION, OR OTHER CAUSES BEYOND SPONSOR’S CONTROL AFFECT THE ADMINISTRATION, SECURITY, OR PROPER PLAY OF THE CONTEST, OR SPONSOR OTHERWISE BECOMES (AS DETERMINED BY ITS SOLE DISCRETION) INCAPABLE OF RUNNING THE PROMOTION AS PLANNED, IN WHICH EVENT ALL PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED VIA A RANDOM DRAWING FROM ALL ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED PRIOR TO CANCELLATION. NOT WITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO AMMEND, MODIFY, OR CANCEL THE PROMOTION AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.